purple haze

purple haze
no words shall describe natures' beauty

Sunday, May 3, 2009

recollection lost

"Requesting data code m_910207"

"*******"

“access denied”

“ ******* ”

“access denied”

“ ******* “

“access denied”

what the f..

right.

“ ****** “

“access granted”

that’s pretty much how my life is

usually it’s denial

not from others

but from myself.

And occasionally, I take the effort to grant people entrance

….. into my personal space.

That’s right, I have a personal space.

Shocking I know.

No doubt that I’m always so morbid and sinicle

But hey, that’s just me

You got a problem with that

Get a number and get in line.

Life is just too damn complicated for me to take some time off

Just to accompany it’s journey

Therefore do not expect me to enjoy the ride

Cause I sure hell will be annoyed

There’s just too much drama going on

And right now I just don’t feel that it’s my time to begin understanding

I don’t think that I’ll EVER begin to understand.

No comments: