purple haze

purple haze
no words shall describe natures' beauty

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ola...

Me brain been split in TWINE!

haven't posted shit on this blog because.......

i was moving. -_-'



never did like moving. sure it's fun if you've got friends to help you out with. But if you're doing it alone, it's madness!
A friend did help out the first day. NUZA! -Nura.
She loves doing shit with me. haha (not literally)
But she enjoys doing crazy stuff and making wild decisions with me.
LOVE YA NUNU! *nuzzle*

My boyfriend did help out. LOVELY ain't it? heh
He' been such a darl, helping me keep my head together.

Well, now that i've moved, and I'VE GOT THE INTERNET!!!


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

i can slowly crawl back into my usual life.
So, ADIOS!

i'll be back with more posts soon once something INTERESTING and AMAZING actually happens to me.

:)

2 comments:

♥♂ Ⓐⓓⓐⓜ ♀♥ said...

wow... nice!!!
moving ar.. feel so fresh.. haha..
indeed long time didnt see u update ur blog d..XD
miss u so much..
a lot of thing happen lately..
i mean in college thing...
do u believe that one of our subject got only 2 persons out of approximately 40 students pass??!!
very freaking lecturer er..
yaya.. im one of the failure..XD

pan.pan said...

and why did someone not call me to help? surely u know i would have come to ur rescue =] lub u
xx panda