purple haze

purple haze
no words shall describe natures' beauty

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

i'm flawed

It’s never been the same since you walked away
But now you’ve left me
And it’s all because of what I’ve done
It’s never been the same when you screamed my name
But deep down you were hurting more than anyone

I stole your heart
And I cut it deep
I left a scar
That everyone can see
Words can never mend you now
For all the wrongs that I have done
It isn’t fair, and I know
Forgiveness isn’t what you ask for
Because I’ve drowned your voice
In all the ugly truths I speak

I know now that forever
I can never kiss your smile again
You will never trust my eyes again

All this time, all this while
I was living a painless lie
Forgot that all I had
Was standing right by my side
I was hiding from romantic truths
All because I thought
It wasn’t what I’d choose

No comments: