purple haze

purple haze
no words shall describe natures' beauty

Saturday, March 29, 2008

audition

today was quite an interesting day for me. i was just minding my own business till my neighbour gave me a call. she asked if i were to be interested in attending this thingo where a singer was attending and i'm like :" ok, i need a break from work anyway." so off we went to gp and just took a few snaps of him and went off window shopping. she did buy that cute little thing from the movie cj7. after a while, i spotted this star search thing. and i found out more info bout it. it turned out to be this search for a few cast members in a comedy film that singer was gonna be in. so i thought, maybe i should try it out and i did. doubt that i got it cuz i think they thought that i was too young (was probably the youngest to audition). Guess they just thought that i'm still in school and they don't wanna ruin my future or crap like that. i understand, but at least i gave it a shot. wasn't that bad. ppl did enjoy my audition and they think i would get in but the age and the prob with where i'm at at the moment for my eds, guess they couldn't.

No comments: