purple haze

purple haze
no words shall describe natures' beauty

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Volleyball Match

yesterday i attended one of my closest friend's volleyball match. It was a good match, but I'd have to say that the competition wasn't tough enough. The intensity of the game wasn't quite out there. For example, Dalat. The girls in the Dalat team were huge and muscular but, they lack the technique. If they worked hard enough and tried a little more patience they would seriously kick butt out on the court. But i guess their lack of skill was an advantage to the Union High team. The girls did a great job. The serve and the spikes were beautiful. That day was an easy match for the Union High team. I may not be around in pg much but I'm still a union girl at heart. The second they hit the score of 25, relief was in the air, i couldn't be happier for the girls. Though was surprised that Heng Ee won this time. I guess one can never hold on to number 1 forever. I do hope the girls bring back the gold for today. It's a state match and I'm pretty sure there's gonna be some tough competition out there.

No comments: