purple haze

purple haze
no words shall describe natures' beauty

Sunday, May 9, 2010

a cry for help? S.O.S.? how bout one made by twigs and burnt in the middle of the desert hoping someone would see the smoke?

ever tried sending a help signal?
i bet you have a dozen times, prob more than a dozen times. I know i have.
But nonetheless...doing so, doesn't help really. The bloody "S.O.S" don't do ne good to us nowadays.
Unless your being stranded on an island or close to being eaten by sharks from your boat that's sinking in the middle of the Pacific.
Ok, my point is that, i'm in guilt. In dire guilt and i can't help but blame myself for having to feel this guilt. All my life, i have tried, REALLY TRIED all my best. ANd for once, i just felt the need to be......lazy, a sloth, pathetic and irresponsible for a while. Cuz i think i've seriously lost my feet and can't find my bloody way out of my own mess.

Regrets?

a whole hell lot of it. Yes.

Pray?

Can't rmb the last time i did. (sure is wasn't long ago)

Talk to someone bout problems?

Yeah. Nura. Just her.

Need a hug?

i suppose so.

1 comment:

pan.pan said...

i shall provide the hugs (: btw hope you get better xx