purple haze

purple haze
no words shall describe natures' beauty

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A calm night turned chaos

27th October 2014

As i was driving home from Straits Quay, i got into an accident. It happened but everything still seems slightly a blur to me. But i know it happened. The first accident in 23 years. The experience jolted me, still feeling numb from it. Although i am not injured, but it has effected me mentally. Driving the car to the workshop today, i noticed my hands were shaking. I couldn't sleep last night, despite how i exhausted i was. Lets just say the experience isn't a pleasant one. I called Shen to help me out last night as i was in shock and in a blur of not knowing what to do next. When he dropped me home, i cried as i was heading up towards my apartment. I just broke down. Anything could have happened during the incident, anything...I am glad to be in one piece still. My hands still feel heavy whenever i place it on a steering wheel. The shock overwhelmed me. I couldn't call my dad last night because i was afraid he might get too worried (as my family have always been especially when it came to me-more so than my brother). As i cried my way up all i could think of was to call Jason and talk to him about how i'm feeling. I called but there was no pick-up. So that's that. 

No comments: