purple haze

purple haze
no words shall describe natures' beauty

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuedsay


Today is Tuesday, nothing much about it actually.
Just another usual day, same ol' routine. Work
Mum asked me if i wanted to head back to Melbourne before my brother comes back. Just to have fun and enjoy myself. But i thought to myself, is there a point?
I have been in Melbourne for 6 years, i think that is more than enough. I have seen enough of Melbourne, nothing there intrigues me anymore.
I'd like to travel to Bali, or Hawaii, or even Fiji. Where there is beach.
I love the beach, no other place on this earth will make me feel as calm or as at ease than the beach.
There is just this connection i feel with the ocean. It soothes my mind and my body.
I'll stop and not think too much about my days.
Guess my great escape would be by a beach, just anywhere in this world, as long as its the beach.

Perhaps this is all because i am an Aquarius, the water barrier.
I love it. 

No comments: