purple haze

purple haze
no words shall describe natures' beauty

Saturday, March 7, 2009

come my way

i dreamt of you today

so soon
and why......no, not why
but how?

you left a mark so deep
deep enough to swallow me whole.
it's frustrating
but i like it
i want more of it


then you were gone again.



it's a game isn't it
who can hold on longer without breaking

i think you've won
and i think you know you've won
it kills to see you hurt
yet does it hurt for you to see me cry?

guess not

desperate i am?
is it against the law to say that i've been desperate?

give up, move on
they both sound so simple
but i need the tutorial
cause for me it's just too damn fucking hard
you wouldn't understand
cause you've never been touched by pain


there's a barrier

between us, humans and pain
that barrier seems to have been breached
what cruel personality could have done such a thing
do you know?

cause i don't


let's just go away
some place dark and cold
just come my way
cause i'll protect you from the hurt


i'll try...at least

or is it me who needs that protection from you......

No comments: