purple haze

purple haze
no words shall describe natures' beauty

Sunday, February 8, 2009

ballet waltz

listening to 坂本龍一 ,
reminds me of beautifully sculpted melodies

the sweet sound of endless comfort and serenity.
the slow waltz beat that ticks in my mind,
makes me sway from side to side, almost naturally.
imagining the moments of love that sometimes slip through my fingers.
the beautiful you,
soft, calm, and steady chords,
rings ever so gently in my heart.
i sing it as i waltz the journey of my dreams.
i hum it as i stroll upon memory lanes.
this is the you i crave
not him, not her
you...
sing to me once more
.......
sing to me
......
i need your voice.
i want your vibrant touch upon my skin.
when i open my eyes,
i see you walking away, leaving a trail of footsteps,
that slowly fade away into the midst.
i smile
know why?
because i now
have finally been set free
......
i whisper into the midst
"thank you"

No comments: