purple haze

purple haze
no words shall describe natures' beauty

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

thank you

i am neither stronger nor more admirable than you.
i am no different from what you are outside.
but from within,
we are worlds apart.
you say i have the strength to carry the heaviest burdens on my shoulders,
that i have the strongest will to survive alone.
but it is also my weakness to carry these burdens and to find my own survival.
i am no better than you, you should know.
we share the same purposes in life though we uphold a different duty to ourselves.
our beliefs are different,
but it doesn't mean that we cannot share our beliefs.
i cannot thank you enough.
i bless the soul you have.
you made me stand strong,
and you carry me through the pain.
i love you so much,
and i give you my life.
i ask of The Almighty, to give you my chances,
because with that chance, i can have another chance to see you.
it is the ones around me whom i cherish most.
it is you whom i always will stand by.

No comments: